Buffalo Chicken filled Pull-Apart Bread
Author: Laura Hunter
- 500g (1 lb) diced chicken
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 60mL (1/4 c.) hot sauce (I used Franks Hot Sauce)
- Bread dough
- 80g (1 c.) Cheddar
- 80g (1 c.) Mozzarella
- Cook chicken in frying pan with spices until chicken is no longer pink in the middle.
- Take off the heat and add the hot sauce and half of both cheeses.
- Cut up the bread dough to make about 32 small pieces. Unfilled you want them smaller then a golf ball.
- Roll one of the dough pieces flat and add a tsp of the chicken filling.
- Fold up the dough edges so you can pinch the ball closed.
- Spray a 9x5-inch loaf pan with non-stick spray, then add the filled dough balls to the pan.
- Bake in a pre-heated 180 C (350 F) oven for 40 minutes. Take the pan out and top with the remaining cheese and cook for 10 minutes more.
Recipe by Small Wallet Big Appetite at http://www.smallwalletbigappetite.com/2013/02/buffalo-chicken-filled-pull-apart-bread-sundaysupper.html